First Day

I slept quite late yesterday, but then my body alarm works fine, wake up before 8. The first thing that pop up my mind was Happy. If we're not couting in Saturday & Sunday, I really had a long time didn't have anytime off. It's not because I'm busy or what, just that I would like to have a purpose for taking leave, like exams, vacation, family events, I just don't have it until now.

I started with a few pages of MFE Sample Model, to be frank, they are damn hard. If these type of question is going to come out, I'm gonna fail, for the third time. I always didn't study well for the first time, so I never pass them at the first time. But then, I was quite confident that I would get over for the 2nd time, but the result came out opposite and it wasn't even close. Kinda big hit for me, that's why I don't have confident, even I have being doing the practice exam.

I don't feel like mentioning about work over here, but then receiving call about my work is definitely ruined my mood for study. I have told those guys that I'm going for vacation, and yet, they are still sending job to me. Don't they know that there are always another solutions? or maybe just drag the stuff until I come back? Sometime, I'm really feed-up of my job, I'm doing a public relation job or maybe a marketing job.

Haih, hope I'll get my mood back for study tomorrow. :)

Being Rich, is not an excuse to be deprave;
Being Beauty, is not an excuse to be inconsiderate..

Comments

  1. Why suddenly write in english? dun copy my way ar!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment